Capgemini Group wins three Amazon Web Services 2021 Partner awards
Capgemini won the Consulting Partner of the Year (France), GSI Partner of the Year (DACH) and Public Sector Partner of the Year (UK).
Paris, January 20, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has won three AWS Partner awards, in France, Germany and the UK. Capgemini won the Consulting Partner of the Year (France), GSI Partner of the Year (DACH) and Public Sector Partner of the Year (UK). The awards recognize AWS Partners who have leveraged the best of AWS Services and continued to expand and grow with AWS throughout the year.
Announced during the annual AWS Partner Summit, the AWS Partner Awards highlight a wide range of Partners, whose business models have embraced specialization and collaboration over the past year. The AWS Partner Awards also celebrate AWS Partners whose business models continue to evolve and thrive on the AWS Cloud as they work with customers, enabling them to build on Big Data analytics and take advantage of the benefits of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Capgemini and AWS have together enabled industry leaders across regions to realize the full value of AWS Cloud and helped to drive growth. They have also leveraged the power of AWS machine learning and contributed to sustainable ocean research through Capgemini’s Global Data Science Challenge.
“We’re delighted to receive three awards this year, which further highlight our capabilities to transform businesses and optimize their cloud investments. Together with AWS, Capgemini has leveraged technology and its deep industry expertise from working with clients in over 40 countries to offer end-to-end solutions, that help realize the full value of cloud migration, foster innovation and contribute to sustainable growth,” said Nico Steenkamp, Global Amazon Partner Executive at Capgemini.
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global community of businesses using AWS to build solutions and services for customers. AWS helps partners build, market, and sell their offerings by providing valuable business, marketing, and technical support on top of our proven, global, and secure infrastructure. AWS partners are uniquely positioned to help customers take full advantage of all that AWS has to offer and accelerate their journey to the cloud. AWS has millions of active customers and a dynamic community of over 100,000 partners globally.
“AWS Partners add value to customers across a wide range of industries around the world and are critical to their success. We are pleased to recognize a variety of partners through the APN Partner Awards EMEA 2021. I look forward to working together to a great 2022,” said Antonio Alonzo Lopez, EMEA Director Partner Success at AWS.
Capgemini is also a user of AWS Marketplace. AWS Marketplace is a curated digital catalog that makes it easy for customers to find, buy, consume, and manage third-party software, services, and data that customers need to build solutions and run their businesses. AWS Marketplace includes thousands of software listings across 50 categories such as security, networking, storage, machine learning, business intelligence, database, and DevOps. AWS Marketplace simplifies software licensing and procurement with flexible pricing options and multiple deployment methods. There are more than 2 million current software subscriptions and more than 310,000 customers using AWS Marketplace.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (2022-06-30) PR Powerapps
- (2022-05-23) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (2022-04-07) Capgemini Group positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (2022-03-24) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (2022-03-16) Capgemini Group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2022-02-23) Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
- (2022-02-22) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (2022-01-20) Capgemini Group wins three Amazon Web Services 2021 Partner awards
- (2021-11-17) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (2021-11-17) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues