Microsoft SAP on Azure Partner of the Year
Capgemini Group recognized as winner for 2019 Microsoft SAP on Azure Partner of the Year
Paris, June 14, 2019 – Capgemini Group today announced it has won the 2019 Microsoft SAP on Azure Partner of the Year. It was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
“We are proud to have been recognized as the Microsoft SAP on Azure Partner of the Year,” said Geoffroy Pajot, Global Partner Executive for Microsoft at Capgemini Group. “There are some significant business benefits for organizations who are migrating their SAP applications to Microsoft Azure, including cost reductions and better business agility. We’ve helped numerous organizations with their migration to Azure, so we’re honoured to receive this recognition from Microsoft.”
Awards were presented in several categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 2,900 entrants from 115 countries worldwide.
The SAP on Azure Partner of the Year Award recognizes a partner who has delivered SAP solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform. Capgemini Group was able to successfully demonstrate how the customer took advantage of the Microsoft Azure Platform and benefited by migrating their SAP environment to achieve business agility, security, cost savings, flexibility and high availability.
“It’s an honour to recognize finalists and winners of the Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year Awards,” said Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corp. “These companies are successfully leading their industries, building intelligent solutions, addressing complex business challenges and making more possible for customers around the world. I’m honoured to congratulate each winner and finalist.”
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognizes Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
- Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti Skandinavien
+46 70 361 46 21
Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti Skandinavien
+46 70 361 46 21
- Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
- (2021-04-14) Everest Leader Ranking: AI Services 2021
- (2021-04-13) Leader Ranking: Avasant RadarView for Intelligent Automation Services
- (2021-04-01) Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2021-03-18) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Manufacturing Digital Services
- (2021-02-23) Swedish Armed Forces chooses Capgemini Group to deliver its strategic HR services
- (2021-02-22) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 BIG Innovation Awards
- (2021-02-16) Capgemini Group and OVHcloud announce global partnership
- (2020-09-16) Capgemini Group achieves the 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications membership
- (2020-08-26) Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
- (2017-09-07) Organizations Deploying Artificial Intelligence Are Creating Jobs and Increasing Sales