Capgemini Group named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide
Paris, February 19, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has been recognized as a Leader in the 2020 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide”, for its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“We are very pleased to be positioned as a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide,” said Mark Buenen, Global Leader of Digital Assurance and Quality Engineering Services at Capgemini Group. “As organizations continue to develop applications rapidly, there is an increasing demand for intelligent testing systems to enable seamless quality assurance to support digital transformation. Capgemini, including Sogeti, combines its deep sector-specific expertise within our own industry-recognized testing frameworks and methodologies to address our clients’ quality assurance needs of today and tomorrow.”
According to this Magic Quadrant it “evaluates technology providers on the quality and efﬁcacy of the processes, systems, methods or procedures that enable IT provider performance to be competitive, efﬁcient and effective, and to positively impact revenue, retention and reputation.”
Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide, Jaideep Thyagarajan, Susanne Matson, Gunjan Gupta, Brett Sparks, Akshit Malik, 02 December 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
- (2022-05-24) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Cloud Professional Services Vendor Assessment
- (2022-03-23) Connected Health could benefit each step of the patient journey, but less than 20% of use cases go beyond proof of concept today
- (2022-02-08) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Digital Workplace Services
- (2022-01-17) Capgemini Group named a “Leader” by NelsonHall in its NEAT evaluation
- (2021-12-15) Capgemini Group positioned as a Global Leader by Zinnov for its Engineering, Research and Development Services
- (2021-07-01) Capgemini Group ranked No. 1 in Everest Group’s 2021 List of Top 50™ Engineering Services Providers
- (2021-02-19) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide