Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ for Advanced Analytics and Insights Services 2020
Capgemini Group was recognized as a Leader among 31 top service providers evaluated by Everest Group for this assessment.
Paris, February 24, 2020 – Capgemini announced today that it has been named a Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ for “Advanced Analytics & Insights – Service Provider Landscape with Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2020.” Capgemini Group was recognized as a Leader among 31 top service providers evaluated by Everest Group for this assessment.
Everest Group cited Capgemini’s strengths, for the leader positioning, to include a significant evolution of its analytics presence through organic and inorganic investments and developing a full catalogue of industry-specific, ready-to-deploy analytics solutions that ensure faster time-to-market; investing in a marketplace for data and insights, enabling it to target buyers looking for curated datasets and insights; striking a good balance between offshore and onshore delivery, enabling optimization of delivery costs while providing superior client experience; and staying ahead of the analytics innovation curve by demonstrating an aggressive acquisition strategy to augment digital capabilities.
Zhiwei Jiang, CEO of the Insights & Data Global Business Line at Capgemini said, “We work hard to deliver powerful insights and deploy cloud-based analytics and AI solutions that enable our customers to differentiate with data, and this recognition by Everest Group is a testament that we’re on the right track.”
Vishal Gupta, Practice Director, Everest Group said, “Enterprise confidence in analytics as a key lever to transform businesses is on the rise, as well as driving demand for context-aware solutions and actionable insights with a clear ROI. Capgemini is uniquely positioned to serve as the transformation partner for its clients as it brings holistic capabilities from ideation to execution. Its verticalized IP, curated data assets, and pre-trained AI models that deliver value at speed, precisely cater to enterprise requirements.”
Click here to access a custom version of the report.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined global revenues of €17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
- (2021-04-14) Everest Leader Ranking: AI Services 2021
- (2021-04-13) Leader Ranking: Avasant RadarView for Intelligent Automation Services
- (2021-04-01) Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2021-03-18) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Manufacturing Digital Services
- (2021-02-23) Swedish Armed Forces chooses Capgemini Group to deliver its strategic HR services
- (2021-02-22) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 BIG Innovation Awards
- (2021-02-16) Capgemini Group and OVHcloud announce global partnership
- (2020-09-16) Capgemini Group achieves the 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications membership
- (2020-08-26) Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
- (2017-09-07) Organizations Deploying Artificial Intelligence Are Creating Jobs and Increasing Sales