Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
Paris, August 26, 2020 – Capgemini announced today that it has been named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments: Worldwide SAP Next-Generation Implementation Services, and Worldwide SAP Implementation Services.
According to the analysis and buyer perception in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide SAP Next-Generation Implementation Services 2020 Vendor Assessment, “Capgemini’s global network of experts collaborate with clients from all industries on their SAP journey. Capgemini drives value and results through licensing, implementation, infrastructure, and application management for companies globally leveraging their SAP delivery and solution design centers, IP, and preconfigured solutions across the entire life cycle of services. Capgemini is an SAP partner, co-innovating solutions with SAP and customers. Capgemini focuses on delivering end-to-end SAP full life-cycle services — a business case, a viable quick-to-value road map, an architecture that sustains, a complete service, and an innovation.”
Strengths highlighted in the IDC MarketScape Assessments include:
- Worldwide SAP Next-Generation Implementation Services 2020 Vendor Assessment: “Buyers rate Capgemini highly for its ability to meet the project timeline and handling changes in project scope and for providing appropriate and high-quality resources for SAP projects. Similarly, IDC values Capgemini's strategy around delivery processes and the company's channel alliance strategy.”
- Worldwide SAP Implementation Services 2020 Vendor Assessment: “Buyers rate Capgemini highly for communicating the value of its services/solutions and delivery methodologies/tools that clients are consuming. IDC also views Capgemini highly in terms of its growth strategy and its pricing model strategy.”
“We are pleased to have been recognized as a Leader by the IDC MarketScape in two of the 2020 Vendor Assessments,” said Olivier Sévillia, CEO of the Europe Strategic Business Unit at Capgemini and Member of the Group Executive Board. “Our SAP experts around the globe collaborate to work closely with clients to fully leverage SAP technology throughout their transformation journey. Focusing on our clients’ specific industry and unique needs, we are able to help them drive value and results.”
Ali Zaidi, Research Director at IDC said, “Capgemini is a long-standing global SAP partner and is at the forefront for providing SAP services that matches the needs of its clients. It provides the global expertise that organizations need to make sure their SAP projects, migrations, and digital-transformation journeys realize the value and results they have set to achieve for their businesses.”
To download a copy of the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Next-Generation Implementation Services, click here.
 Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Next-Generation Implementation Services 2020 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US46141520, June 2020
 Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Implementation Services 2020 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US45354920, June 2020
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined global revenues of €17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
+44 (0)370 905 3408
+44 (0)370 905 3408
- (2021-04-14) Everest Leader Ranking: AI Services 2021
- (2021-04-13) Leader Ranking: Avasant RadarView for Intelligent Automation Services
- (2021-04-01) Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2021-03-18) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Manufacturing Digital Services
- (2021-02-23) Swedish Armed Forces chooses Capgemini Group to deliver its strategic HR services
- (2021-02-22) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 BIG Innovation Awards
- (2021-02-16) Capgemini Group and OVHcloud announce global partnership
- (2020-09-16) Capgemini Group achieves the 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications membership
- (2020-08-26) Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
- (2017-09-07) Organizations Deploying Artificial Intelligence Are Creating Jobs and Increasing Sales