Capgemini selected as Volvo Cars' main suppliers for digital and cloud transformation
Capgemini Group strengthens the existing partnership with new three-year Master Services Agreement.
Paris, July 3, 2019 - Capgemini Group today announced a three-year Master Services Agreement with Volvo Cars, one of the most well-known and respected premium car brands in the world, to digitally transform its operating model and modernize its IT landscape. As part of the new agreement, Capgemini Group will deliver a wide range of transformation services including Product Orientation, DevOps and Cloud. The new agreement reinforces the long-term relationship between Capgemini Group and Volvo Cars, making Capgemini Group one of Volvo's main suppliers for digital transformation and cloud services.
Capgemini Group was selected, following a competitive tender process, for its ability to enable large and complex transformations, its global expertise within both business and IT environments, and its proven track record for delivery digital transformation solutions to the largest global automotive brands in the market.
"We are pleased and proud that Volvo Cars has selected us as one of their main partners to help with their transformation. This agreement will combine our skills and expertise within the automotive industry on global and local levels, and we are excited to start a new journey with Volvo Cars," said Anil Agarwal, President of the Scandinavia Business Unit at Capgemini Group.
The services under this agreement will leverage the full global potential of Capgemini Group and be delivered by its global delivery centres in Sweden, Belgium, USA, China, Poland and India.
Capgemini Group will be the main provider of end-to-end SAP consulting and technology services (including new SAP S/4HANA® implementation projects, application management and support, and infrastructure/platform services). Capgemini Group will also deliver services in business transformation, technology transformation, application development, application management and support, project services, digital manufacturing, packaged solution implementation, hosting, security service desk, and onsite support.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
SAP, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see http://www.sap.com/trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
- Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
Michele Moore DuhenPress contact
+44 (0)370 905 3408
- (2021-04-01) Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2021-03-18) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Manufacturing Digital Services
- (2021-02-23) Swedish Armed Forces chooses Capgemini Group to deliver its strategic HR services
- (2021-02-22) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 BIG Innovation Awards
- (2021-02-16) Capgemini Group and OVHcloud announce global partnership
- (2020-09-16) Capgemini Group achieves the 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications membership
- (2020-08-26) Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
- (2017-09-07) Organizations Deploying Artificial Intelligence Are Creating Jobs and Increasing Sales
- Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti/Nationell #addher-driver
+46 70 361 46 21
Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti/Nationell #addher-driver
+46 70 361 46 21