Mind the gap! It’s time for a dynamic approach to security monitoring
A TECHFLIX on-demand webinar. Security threats are constantly evolving. That’s nothing new. But the volume of suspicious events raised in today’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs) is increasing exponentially. And, as new threats emerge at a phenomenal rate, identifying them is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
When a new security threat is identified, it can often take months to implement a patch. During this ‘gap’ your organization is at its most vulnerable. Vigilance is crucial. From the moment you learn about a threat to the day it is fixed, all areas of vulnerability must be constantly monitored.
The volume of new threats and suspicious events raised in today’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs) is increasing exponentially, placing huge pressure on overstretched resources. When a new security vulnerability is identified, it can often take months for organizations to implement a patch. In this episode of Sogeti TECHFLIX Season 2, we discuss how an agile SOC helps you close ‘the gap’ and mitigates the risk to your business, and why agility is key in a modern SOC.
This episode will address:
- Who is ahead in the ongoing ‘arms race’ between attacker and security professionals?
- New vulnerabilities are discovered everyday and patch implementation takes time. During this ‘gap’ how do you minimize the risk to your organization?
- When exposed to new threats, how does an agile SOC mitigate the risk to your business ?
- Why a dynamic approach of security monitoring is essential to your organization?
Michiel Boreel, CTO, Sogeti Group
Frank van der Spek, Manager Security Office, Robeco
Thomas Sondag, SOC Technical Manager, Sogeti
Jean-Marc Bianchini, Global Head of Cybersecurity, Sogeti
Register below to watch the episode on-demand:
Sorry, this content can only be visible if Functional Cookies are accepted. Please go to the Cookie Settings and change your preferences.
- Anders HedensjöNational Cybersecyrity Lead
073-382 81 81
Anders HedensjöNational Cybersecyrity Lead
073-382 81 81