Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services 2021 -2022 Radar View report
Second consecutive recognition for Capgemini Group.
Paris, June 20, 2022 – Capgemini Group today announced that it has been recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services 2021-2022 Radar View report, for the second consecutive time. Avasant evaluated 31 service providers for this report across key parameters such as practice maturity, partner ecosystem, investments in this space and innovative approach.
Some of Capgemini’s key strengths highlighted in the report included:
- Data driven approach to offer intelligent automation (IA) services to clients, creating digital twins of the process and further incorporating AI, automation, process analytics through its in-house tools and platforms
- Robust partner ecosystem which includes leading technology players across industry sectors
- Continued investment in strengthening its IA solution portfolio, leveraging emerging technology and enabling faster go-to-market
Geetika Mediratta, Practice Leader for Intelligent Automation, Capgemini’s Business Services said, “As organizations increasingly embrace automation in business processes, they are looking for cost-effective solutions that boosts their process efficiency and help unlock the true value of their technology investments. With our suite of intelligent automation solutions, we deliver tangible results to our clients that drive growth and foster innovation. This recognition by Avasant further highlights our capabilities to enable frictionless enterprise for our clients.”
Chandrika Dutt, Avasant’s Research Leader said, “In the post-pandemic era, enterprises are reinventing their business models by turning data into business intelligence. Capgemini is catering to this enterprise need by offering data-driven intelligent process automation services. Capgemini’s strong presence in major geographies, sharp focus on expanding cognitive asset repository, and comprehensive coverage across the automation value chain makes it a prominent player in the intelligent automation space. These features have placed it as a leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services 2021-2022 RadarView.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (2022-10-19) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (2022-06-30) Capgemini Group recognized as the winner of two 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards
- (2022-06-20) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services 2021 -2022 Radar View report
- (2022-06-20) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (2022-05-23) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (2022-04-07) Capgemini Group positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (2022-03-24) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (2022-03-16) Capgemini Group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2022-02-23) Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
- (2022-02-22) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row