Capgemini Group recognized as the winner of two 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards
The company was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Paris, June 29 – Capgemini today announced that it has won the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards – Microsoft Power Apps Partner of the Year Award and Germany Partner of the Year Award. In addition, it was named a finalist in two award categories. The company was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
The full list of the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards won by Capgemini:
- Winner - Partner of the Year, Power Apps (Sogeti)
- Winner - Partner of the Year, Germany
- Finalist (Runner-up) - Partner of the Year Global System Integrator (GSI)
- Finalist (Runner-up) - Partner of the Year, SAP on Azure
Franck Greverie, Chief Portfolio Officer, Executive Sponsor of the Microsoft partnership and Group Executive Board member said, “We are delighted to be recognized by Microsoft for the fourth consecutive time. It highlights our joint commitment to drive sustainable value for our clients as they accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Together with Microsoft, we’ve helped build innovative solutions and platforms that help our clients leverage the latest technology to design more efficient processes, making their businesses agile and future-ready.”
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered outstanding Microsoft-based applications, services and devices during the past year. Awards were classified in various categories, with honorees chosen from a set of more than 3,900 submitted nominations from more than 100 countries worldwide. Capgemini was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services for Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft SAP on Azure services and as a Global System Integrator.
“I am honored to announce Capgemini as a winner and finalist of the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards,” said Nick Parker, corporate vice president of Global Partner Solutions at Microsoft. “
Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards are announced annually prior to the company’s global partner conference, Microsoft Inspire, which will take place on July 19-20 this year.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (2022-10-19) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (2022-06-30) Capgemini Group recognized as the winner of two 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards
- (2022-06-20) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services 2021 -2022 Radar View report
- (2022-06-20) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (2022-05-23) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (2022-04-07) Capgemini Group positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (2022-03-24) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (2022-03-16) Capgemini Group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2022-02-23) Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
- (2022-02-22) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row