Conversations for Tomorrow #7 - Sustainability and clean tech
Through our quarterly journal, Conversations for Tomorrow, the Capgemini Research Institute enables leaders to identify the strategic imperatives for the future of business, and the society in which it operates.
We dedicated this edition to what is widely considered to be today’s most pressing issue for not only businesses, but humanity as a whole – climate change and the actions we must take to reduce its effects.
The time to accelerate on sustainability initiatives was yesterday, and we will now have to act with extreme urgency to prevent irreversible changes that would have disastrous consequences for the planet. Achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals will entail multifaceted sustainability efforts in every area, by all stakeholders.
In this edition of our journal, we specifically looked at the role of climate technology – looking at ways to transform the way we live and do business through adopting and adapting, innovating, inventing, and embracing technology and sustainable practices.
To this end, we spoke with leaders across industry, start-ups, science, design, academia, and more.
Key contributors include:
- A Nobel Prize laureate in Chemistry
- A world-renowned architect and author
- One of the world’s leading climate scientists
- Senior executives from Air Liquide, P&G, Volvo Group, Enel Green Power, and L’Oréal
- The Deputy Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- The head of a gigafactory for solar panels
- A range of start-ups, including a top unicorn in carbon capture
- Gen next climate activists from the US, Kenya, and India
- Capgemini’s own subject-matter experts
In what is a critical time for climate change mitigation efforts, we invite you to join us in our conversations with these thought leaders, who provide insights from their diverse perspectives on what is required for us to move forward towards a sustainable future.
Download the report to find out more about how organizations, individuals, and society can come together in the fight against climate change, and how climate tech can be leveraged for this purpose.
- Therese SinterMarketing & Communications Director, Sogeti Nordics
+46 70 361 46 21
Therese SinterMarketing & Communications Director, Sogeti Nordics
+46 70 361 46 21