Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated a total of 19 service providers for their data and analytics offerings and positioned Capgemini Group as a Leader for the fifth consecutive time.
Paris, April 1, 2021 – Capgemini announced today that it has been named a Leader in the Gartner 2021 “Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers”, for its completeness of vision and ability to execute. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated a total of 19 service providers for their data and analytics offerings and positioned Capgemini as a Leader for the fifth consecutive time.
“We are very pleased to be recognized as a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers. We believe this positioning illustrates Capgemini’s commitment to deliver truly data-powered digital transformations of our clients’ businesses. We do this through a collaborative approach, combining scalable services and innovative solutions by leveraging our portfolio of full-service data and analytics capabilities,” said Zhiwei Jiang, CEO of the Insights and Data Global Business Line at Capgemini.
Capgemini’s Insights and Data team, consisting of around 25,350 professionals globally, engages its clients with relevant thought leadership and research, and brings innovation to its data and analytics delivery.
Click here to access the full report.
Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers, Jorgen Heizenberg, Twiggy Lo, Gareth Herschel, Divya Radhakrishnan, Shubhangi Vashisth, 15 February 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+44 (0)370 905 3408
+44 (0)370 905 3408
- (2021-04-13) Leader Ranking: Avasant RadarView for Intelligent Automation Services
- (2021-04-01) Leader: Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2021-03-18) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader in Avasant RadarView report for Manufacturing Digital Services
- (2021-02-23) Swedish Armed Forces chooses Capgemini Group to deliver its strategic HR services
- (2021-02-22) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 BIG Innovation Awards
- (2021-02-16) Capgemini Group and OVHcloud announce global partnership
- (2020-09-16) Capgemini Group achieves the 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications membership
- (2020-08-26) Capgemini named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessments for SAP Implementation Services
- (2017-09-07) Organizations Deploying Artificial Intelligence Are Creating Jobs and Increasing Sales