Leader in NelsonHall Testing Report
Capgemini Group announced today that it has been named a “Leader” in the NelsonHall Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) Report on Software Testing.
Paris, France, 190521 -- In the latest NEAT titled Next-Generation Software Testing Services, Capgemini Group scored highly as a Leader in its evaluation grid for the ‘ability to deliver immediate benefit’ to customers and ‘ability to meet future client requirements.’ NelsonHall assessed 17 vendors offering next-generation software testing services for this report.
The report highlighted Capgemini Group’s expertise in the following areas:
- “Capgemini Group highlights that it is shifting its strategy contracts with outcomes. It is expecting a shift from large managed testing service contracts to agile and as-a-service contracts, where it will bring its methodologies, IP and capabilities.”
- On Capgemini Group’s portfolio alignment, NelsonHall noted that it is “aligning its portfolio towards performance, security, mobile, UX testing, and Agile/DevOps. Along with Agile and DevOps, Capgemini will continue in Cognitive QA, looking to add more AI use cases. In the mid-term, the company wants to systematically combine AI and RPA use cases for automated testing services.”
- On Digital testing, “a key element of Capgemini Group’s digital testing strategy is around IoT and connected devices. Capgemini Group believes it has comprehensive ER&D capabilities thanks to its capabilities in automotive, energy and utilities, and medical devices.”
Mark Buenen, Global Leader, Digital Assurance and Testing for the Capgemini Group said: “We are delighted to be once again recognized by NelsonHall for our strong expertise in Software Testing. Customer experience has always been a top priority for Capgemini Group in the rapidly evolving testing landscape and digital environment, fueled by complex business challenges. With our comprehensive suite of testing services across the Group, including Sogeti, Capgemini Group is focused on supporting its clients in their transformation journey to improve quality across all areas of IT development and maintenance.”
“Capgemini Group is successfully shifting its portfolio towards next-gen offerings, taking an automation approach,” said Dominique Raviart, IT Services Research Director, NelsonHall. “We are pleased that Capgemini Group’s automation approach relies on new technologies such as AI, with several AI use cases in place, and also looking at the future with RPA-based automation,” he added.
Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation, digital transformation and a customer-driven approach to Testing. Capgemini Groups’s industry Digital Assurance and Quality Engineering services such as TMap® and TPI®, support business transformation for customers worldwide.
To read the full report click here.
 TMap® and TPI® are Sogeti’s industry-leading methodologies for a structured test management approach and test process improvement respectively.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini Group enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini Group is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in IT and business services. With analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, all-original research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth, and insight of its analysis.
- Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti Skandinavien
+46 70 361 46 21
Therese SinterKommunikations- och marknadsdirektör, Sogeti Skandinavien
+46 70 361 46 21
- Mark BuenenHead of Global Digital Assurance and Testing
+31 6 55 82 29 66
Mark BuenenHead of Global Digital Assurance and Testing
+31 6 55 82 29 66